Data is the cornerstone of successful cloud application deployments. Often, preliminary evaluation unearths a host of physical limitations hidden within the migration process.
As your data migration service provider, we solve for those limits by providing a wide array of options to move your data, whether transferring current archives into Enterprise Vault, bringing data in-house from your hosted provider or extending Enterprise Vault across your infrastructure.
Cephissus experienced professionals drive data migration initiatives using a structured methodology based on best practices, thus optimizing the quality, security and speed you need for your migration initiatives. Our methodology aims to;
- Establish data migration processes using templates and guides.
- Identify legacy sources and drive specification of requirements for data migration.
- Generate profiles of data sets and drive analytics.
- Develop, review and secure approval for mapping and transformations.
- Identify and implement data inadequacy detection rules.
- Drive data validation processes.
- Lower your data migration costs, deliver on time and within budget.
Cephissus Data Management Expertise
- Direct Connect - Customer Direct Connect dedicated physical connection option to accelerate network transfers between their datacenters and AWS. We take care of the entire installation, configuration and transfer of data in a seamless fashion.
- Storage Gateways - A gateway sits on-premises and links your environment to the AWS cloud. It's an ideal solution for hybrid scenarios where some storage is needed locally for performance or compliance reasons, while optionally offloading to S3 as well.
- AWS Snowball Edge - Snowball Edge is a petabyte-scale data transfer device with on-board storage and compute capabilities. You can use Snowball Edge to move large amounts of data into and out of AWS as a temporary storage tier for large local datasets, or to support local workloads in remote or offline locations.
- Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration - Makes public Internet transfers to Amazon S3 faster. You can maximize your available bandwidth regardless of distance, and there are no special clients or proprietary network protocols. Simply change the endpoint you use with your S3 bucket and acceleration is automatically applied. This is ideal for recurring jobs that travel across the globe, such as media uploads, backups, and local data processing tasks that are regularly sent to a central location.
- AWS Snowball - Snowball is a petabyte-scale data transport solution that uses secure appliances to transfer large amounts of data into and out of AWS. Using Snowball addresses common challenges with large-scale data transfers including high network costs, long transfer times, and security concerns. Transferring data with Snowball is simple, fast, secure, and can be as little as one-fifth the cost of high-speed Internet.
- Kinesis Firehose - Amazon Kinesis Firehose is the easiest way to load streaming data into AWS. It can capture and automatically load streaming data into Amazon S3 and Amazon Redshift, enabling near real-time analytics with existing business intelligence tools and dashboards you’re already using today. It is a fully managed service that automatically scales to match the throughput of your data and requires no ongoing administration. It can also batch, compress, and encrypt the data before loading it, minimizing the amount of storage used at the destination and increasing security. We can help configure and create a Firehose delivery stream from the AWS Management Console, configure it with a few clicks, and start sending data to the stream from hundreds of thousands of data sources to be loaded continuously to AWS.
- Industry Leadership
- Comprehensive Cloud Services Portfolio
- Strong IT Solutions Partner Ecosystem
- Domain & Technology Competence