AWS provides a broad set of services that help IT administrators, systems administrators, and developers more easily manage and monitor their hybrid infrastructure resources. Using these fully-managed services, you can automatically provision, configure, and manage your AWS or on-premises resources at scale. You can also monitor infrastructure logs and metrics using real-time dashboards and alarms. AWS also helps you monitor, track, and enforce compliance and security.
Cephissus, we take in understanding your IT and Business requirements pertaining to "Resource Provisioning", "Configuration Management", "Monitoring and Performance", "Governance and Compliance", "Resource Optimization" and provide you with the cost effective and best solution without any compromise.
We specialize in the following AWS Management Tools
- Amazon CloudWatch - Amazon CloudWatch is a monitoring service for AWS cloud resources and the applications you run on AWS. You can use Amazon CloudWatch to collect and track metrics, collect and monitor log files, set alarms, and automatically react to changes in your AWS resources.
- Amazon EC2 Systems Manager - Amazon EC2 Systems Manager, helps you automate key management tasks such as collecting system inventory, applying OS patches, automating image creation, and configuring OS and applications at scale.
- AWS CloudFormation - AWS CloudFormation gives developers and systems administrators an easy way to create and manage a collection of related AWS resources, provisioning and updating them in an orderly and predictable fashion.
- AWS CloudTrail - AWS CloudTrail is a web service that records AWS API calls for your account and delivers log files to you.
- AWS Config - AWS Config is a fully managed service that provides you with an AWS resource inventory, configuration history, and configuration change notifications to enable security and governance.
- AWS OpsWorks - AWS OpsWorks is a configuration management service that helps you configure and operate applications of all shapes and sizes using Chef.
- AWS Service Catalog - AWS Service Catalog allows organizations to create and manage catalogs of IT services that are approved for use on AWS.
- AWS Trusted Advisor - AWS Trusted Advisor is an online resource to help you reduce cost, increase performance, and improve security by optimizing your AWS environment.
We perform a thorough analysis of your IT and Business requirements, and design, and configure the Management Tools that will suite your business & IT needs and growth.
- Industry Leadership
- Comprehensive Cloud Services Portfolio
- Strong IT Solutions Partner Ecosystem
- Domain & Technology Competence