Cloud storage is a critical component of cloud computing, holding the information used by applications. Big data analytics, data warehouses, Internet of Things, databases, and backup and archive applications all rely on some form of data storage architecture. Cloud storage is more reliable, scalable, and secure compared to traditional on-premises storage systems.
Cephissus expertise in a complete range of AWS cloud storage services to support both application and archival compliance requirements. We will help you minimize the cost without compromising the quality, and ensuring data redundancy based on your business needs and growth plans by starting with the selection of objects, files, and block storage services as well as cloud data migration options to start designing the foundation of your cloud IT environment.
We specialize in the following AWS Storage products
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) - is object storage designed to store and access any type of data over the Internet.
- Amazon Elastic Block Storage (Amazon EBS) - provides highly available, consistent, low-latency block storage for Amazon EC2. It helps you tune applications with the right storage capacity, performance and cost.
- Amazon Elastic File Storage (Amazon EFS) - provides simple, scalable file storage for use with Amazon EC2 instances in the AWS Cloud.
- Amazon Glacier - is an extremely low-cost and highly durable object storage service for long-term backup and archive of any type of data.
- Amazon Storage Gateway - is a software appliance that seamlessly links your on-premises environment to Amazon cloud storage.
- Amazon Snowball - is a petabyte-scale data transport solution that uses secure appliances to transfer large amounts of data into and out of the AWS cloud.
- Amazon Snowball Edge - AWS Snowball Edge is a 100TB data transfer device with on-board storage and compute capabilities. You can use Snowball Edge to move large amounts of data into and out of AWS, as a temporary storage tier for large local datasets, or to support local workloads in remote or offline locations.
We perform a thorough analysis of your IT and Business requirements and propose the best Storage solutions that will suite your business & IT needs and growth, and will also make sure the proposed solution will consider the non-functional requirements with regards to response times, threshold, I/O utilizations, etc.
- Industry Leadership
- Comprehensive Cloud Services Portfolio
- Strong IT Solutions Partner Ecosystem
- Domain & Technology Competence